Posted at: 2022-08-19 15:00
In this post, I’m going to outline how I make tatertot cassarole. It’s fairly similar to how barryzimm of allrecipes does it with a couple of additions.
- 9x13 Baking Pan
- Large Skillet
- Shredded Cheese (I like sharp cheddar)
- 2 cans Green Beans
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (The tall ones. I think they’re 16oz?)
- 1 bag Tatertots (I suspect that fries might work too)
- Seasonings (Salt, Pepper, pretty much what you have on hand. I like Seasoned Salt.)
- Dice Onion (Sliced would work too, but I’m just adding for flavor, not texture)
- In a Large Skillet, cook Ground Beef and Onion till Beef is cooked through.
- Add Cream of Mushroom Soup to the Beef and Onion mixture, mix till combined.
- Transfer Beef mixture to a 9x13 baking pan.
- Layer Green Beans, Tatertots and finally Cheese atop the Beef mixture.
- Cook in 350F oven till Tatertots are heated through and crispy, about 40 minutes.
It really is quite simple and I recommend checking the comments of barryzimm’s recipe for other ideas to modify it.
See you in the next one!